Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Dance

Ok, so I'm back now and I have two interesting bits of news to share:

1. My innocent li'l Shnay-nay had her first movie-length make-out session with her beloved Mazzew. . .in the middle of a crowded dance floor. It was the last dance, and the slow song had just switched to a fast number; Patrick and I stopped dancing because we were like, "Oh snap, another rap song." But Mazzew just took Shnay-nay's head and let loose.

2. Patrick looked all sad throughout the "session", which was real awkward; he kept looking at Shnay-nay and Mazzew and then at me, and I didn't know what I should do, figuring that if I kissed him at all, it would not be in the middle of a crowded dance floor. He followed us out, and while we were waiting for our parents, he kissed me, too; not with tongue though, for which I was mucho grateful. Then he kissed me once more before his padre showed up, but he kinda missed and got my nose instead.

Anywho, we're home now, and I'm going to add my corsage to my purple fuzzy box, where it will probably wilt and smell funny. The end. Shannon thinks that it will rot. . .in Helsinki.....without the sinki part, because she's a dirty li'l heathen child (haha just kidding). but anywho, she's staying the night and my mom's all happyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment