Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The School Dance Tonight!!!

Hello, people! I realize that I have not written on here in a while (shame, shame, Robyn) and so that is what I have decided to do now!
I am officially all prettied-up for tonight's dance at the Central YMCA; all I have left to do is to put on my sparkly dress and high-heeled shoes. As of now, I have showered, thought about it, and decided to just keep my pj's on until it's time.
Am I excited? Hmmmm...I don't typically like school dances for one big reason. What is it? - Oh yeah! - no one usually DANCES. And also, I am usually subjected to pop music the whole time.
But, on the plus side, I've had the experience of grabbing some punch in a paper cup, and leaning against the bleachers with my friends, where we get to grumble like angry old men in a movie (I suggest trying this on a bad day if you haven't already; it really does make you feel better).
Haha, just kidding. I think that this dance will be different; it's a bit more serious than the others, and if no one else dances, I shall be the pioneer of the dance floor! I guess I'll drag Shnay-nay along, too (I don't want to be the only one dancing).
Anywho, I'm going to go and watch a movie with my dogs, and I might get back on later in order to communicate about the events of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment