Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Friday, May 15, 2009

Some News

For those of you who call me Robyn-Bobyn (cough, cough Alexis), I have determined that my official gangstery nickname shall be Rybbnk (silent k) pronounced rib - in. Also of slight importance, I had a terrifying dream last week that I became pregnant and had no clue how it happened; my parents, of course, did not believe this and pressed me for answers that I could not remember. When I had the baby, it could play the violin well. . .Last in important upcoming news, I'll be leaving to go on a cruise this Sunday night; we'll be driving down through Florida to Cape Canaveral, where we will take off on the ship on Monday morning. Now, an important embarassing tale from an anonymous source, who will be so anonymous through the change of name. . .Okay, so Jenna, Mona, and Vivian were walking through the hallway after band class, when Mona spotted the "ultimate prize for the eyes," Joe and his hindquarters, and exclaimed "Look at that @$$!" Following this statement, Jenna and Mona scurried forward for a closer look, Vivian trailing in their wake, observing. Mona had bent down so the aforementioned @$$ was at eye level, and was within a foot or less of him, tip-toeing and looking quite intently at the said hindquarters. Jenna had to choose this moment to giggle, and Joe turned around to see what the commotion was. Just as he did so, Mona quickly straightened up and stared at the overhead lighting, while Vivian snorted and fell indiscreetly against a locker and Jenna doubled over with blatant laughter. By this point, Joe seemed to think that the three girls were either "under the influence," or laughing at him. With a glare, he quickly lifted his birdy finger and went on his way, as fast as possible, to avoid the girls, who dissolved into even louder laughs at his gesture, which didn't help their possibilities of being forgiven for their observance. Yes, a tale worthy of telling. . .Good night!

1 comment: