Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tomorrow

I've probably mentioned this in a previous post, but today, my mom is going to pick me up from my dad's so that I can pack for our trip to Ohio tomorrow. While we're there, we'll be going to Cedar Point, which is apparently one of the largest amusement parks in the world; we will also be camping out somewhere in the mountains on the way back.
Anyways, I'm going to try this stream-of-consciousness that my friend told me about, where I just type in all the words that come to my head in chronological order. . .

shot, airplane, front seat, car, vacation, beach, ocean, green, blue, genie, bottle, wine, drunk, sadness, sorrow, mourning, dark, night, starlight, man-on-the-moon, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Alden, Buzz Lightyear, "To infinity and beyond!", space, galaxy, E=mc squared, Einstein, Mr. C, bicycle, Buena Vista, mansion, Scooby Doo, Shaggy, the 1970's, afro, Ryan, guitar, electric guitar, basement, drumset, piano, "Kathleen Mavourneen", "Moonlight Sonata", Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, "Concerto in B Flat Minor", Harold and Maude, Cat Stevens, "Tea for the Tillerman," loss, beautiful, harmony, weather, gone, smile, living, half, time, "The Only Living Boy in New York," Statue of Liberty, spiderman, batman, christian bale, heath ledger, da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na spiderman!/tree!/batman!, science class, Florida Keys quizzes, air bazooka, the mall, blue dress, $10.50, deal, make-up, estee lauder, lisa (name of the lady who did our make-up), school, high school, Reynolds, marching band, latin, foreign, hat.

Wow, that was actually really fun. People should do this sort of thing more often; it's good for the soul : )

No comments:

Post a Comment