Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A List of Things I Did this Weekend:

Friday:
1. Did not fail at the poetry slam.
2. Went with my dad and Heather to Kernel Kustard, this little outdoor restaurant near Mario's and Target (and the mall) that plays 50's music. While we were there, we saw Mrs. Allman and her husband, so Hopey and I said hi.
3. Went to the mall and tried on some stuff (I hate trying on clothes right after I eat though, so the experience wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been).

Saturday:
1. Worked on my math journal.
2. Finished reading the second part of The Killer Angels.
3. Went to watch Hopey's soccer game (she scored the first goal!).
4. Went to eat at an indoor Cook Out (which I didn't know existed) with my dad, Heather, and Hope.
5. Bought new shorts at Target.
6. Went over to Shannon's house and met her new neighbors.
7. Ate Stacia's food (which is always awesome).
8. Sat on Shannon's roof.
9. Failed to make a duck soap opera like I had planned.

Sunday, April 19
1. Woke up and took a shower.
2. Rode back to my dad's house with Stacia.
3. Went to church with my dad (Hopey was sick) and the sermon was pretty awesome. There was also this violinist who played beautifully, especially during this one part of the service when they were remembering people who had recently passed away (it almost made me shed a tear).
4. Dined with my father at Mr. Waffle, this place near the two dollar theater.
5. Walked to the park with my dad and Hope. (My father hurt his back while we were out. . .hmmmm, is it the evil forces of April 19?)
6. Worked on my math journal.
7. Dined with Heather, Hope, and my dad at Panera Bread (we ate out a lot this weekend).
8. While watching TV, Heather and my dad came across a news report about a woman who seemed to jump into a polar bear's zoo habitat for no apparent reason. . .are the evil forces of April 19 working????

No comments:

Post a Comment