Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Light Cavalry"

This is the song that I am listening to at the moment on my computer, which we attempted to play last week in concert band; I was on the timpani for the song, and it was super-fun to play. I just decided to use it for a blog title because I did not know what else to title this blog.
Last night was my first time marching at a football game. We played Parkland and beat them about 41-20. It was pretty awesome. Every time we scored a touch-down, we played the fight song to celebrate, and we ended the successful night with our Alma Mater. The moon was full and we had a great view of it rising on the opposite side of the stadium; it was interesting to watch it climb higher in the sky, as we were there for approximately three hours or so. The sun was setting behind us, and as the moon was just breaking the horizon of the stadium, I noticed a bat flying around the raised lights above the chairs. So we sat in the stands for most of the game, waiting for either Mr. James or Banks to yell for us to play something. The snare player in the other band attempted to start a battle with Vipul, but Mr. James didn't like that sort of thing so we didn't respond.
We were happy at the end of the night, and when my mom picked me up, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep in the middle of the hot-guy movie store movie that she rented (she had gone while I was marching, but it was O.K. because the elderly guy was there. She found out that the real John was Curious George, so now we don't know the elderly guy's name).
Tonight, I'm going to go over to Shannon's house to spend the night with her and Lizbit. I made an awesome cd that we will listen to, and we will be watching the Japanese version of "Shutter" with some actor named Tun in it that Nay-nay is obsessed with.
In other news, I had this really weird dream two nights ago. I dreamt that my mom, the hot guy from the movie store, and I were in a diner or something. He was totally flirting with my mom, but she was ignoring him. I kept trying to flirt with him as well, but was failing epicly, with blunders along the lines of "Do you come here often?" Then I was following him along the upper floor of some basketball court (the upper floor consisted of a track which overlooked the courts). I would try to talk to him, but he was distracted and would only respond with questions about where my mom was. It was quite odd.
Now, to end the entry, I will comment that I am now listening to a song called "Samba Reggae" by Jimmy Cliff, and it is super-cool. I suggest that you listen to it, as well as "Light Cavalry."

No comments:

Post a Comment