Welcome to this Blog. . .

...where I journal about my dreams and occasionally real life as well

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

True Story

So, we were walking along the front half of the Walmart on the North Side with our cart, finally ready to leave for the night. As we passed a banking station with FDIC advertised in bold letters on the glass, I found myself momentarily at a loss to remember what this acronym stood for, though I knew that it described the maximum amount of money that the bank will insure in your account - I remembered this much from studying the administration of President Franklin Roosevelt in U.S. History.
I jogged a bit to catch up with my mom and I asked her, "Hey, do you know what FDIC stands for?"
She turned and looked at me very seriously, then said, "F&$* dat ice cream."

No comments:

Post a Comment